Salary – £28,450 plus Benefits
Contract – Permanent
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm (must be flexible to attend emergency call outs which may include Bank Holidays and weekends).
Much of our clients success depends on their unrivalled facilities and technology, it comes down to having the right talent to enable their organisation to grow. If you want to join a thriving and ambitious place to work, able to broaden your knowledge and progress in your career, a future with our client could be for you.
The Engineering Assistant role will assist in the provision of a comprehensive engineering support service across all aspects of the business.
• Assist with reactive repairs/maintenance within scope as detailed by Facilities & Infrastructure Manager
• Maintain and issue Permits to Work
• Supervision of contractors when carrying out infrastructure related works
• Timely updating the company defect reporting system (SAP EAM)
• Promoting, through effective communication, a positive H&S culture that complies with business requirements & expectations
• Working on a flexible pattern
• Assist with planned asset inspections & organise repairs
Skills and Experience
• Practical working knowledge of mechanical/civil/electrical engineering
• Previous experience of working within an industrial environment
• Experience of assessing works requirements and specifying suitable repairs
• NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Engineering or Trade related discipline (Desirable)
• Full valid driving licence
Applicants must apply by sending their cv to email@example.com or call our office on 01493 718696 to speak to a member of our team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org